Monday, December 19, 2011

Family Photos

When Chris asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, I told him what I wanted most was professional family photos of us. 

See, as a sorta-photographer, I end up with tons of adorable photos of Cole, but I really wanted pics of our whole family (especially after trying to take a family photo last year).  Two weeks later, I was on the phone making an appointment with the incredibly talented Crystal of Borrowed Expressions Photography. So here are the fruits of her labor:










 (Cole was looking raptly up at an airplane!)









 My favorite! :)



 One of Cole's favorite books:


What do you think? Which one was your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Ok it would be nice to have a copy of that first one to put by your wedding picture.Thats the only picture i have of you guys on my picture shelf, Aunt Jeanette and Great aunt LOL love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one and all the kissing pictures are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...