Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Table Rock

This past weekend was momentous.  Chris has spent EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND since Christmas either on call or working on our rental house over in Klamath Falls. Every.single.weekend.  Needless to say, we were in need of some family time - so Sunday, we dedicated the whole day to just us.

We started off with a beautiful hike of Table Rock:


The weather was INCREDIBLE - 67 degrees! And then today it is snowing...what the heck, Southern Oregon weather?!

I love that he still wants to hold my hand:




Now, ok - I looked up the hike beforehand to see the difficulty level was because I'm a wuss, and the official website labeled this hike as Easy.  Bull, I say to that.  This was NOT an easy hike.  Not hard, but FOR SURE not Easy. Just ask the poor couple we saw sweating buckets while trying (keyword: trying) to push a double stroller up the trail.  It was not a stroller kind of hike.

Mt Mcloughlin:





Finally at the top!





Cole was VERY impressed with the views:




Tomorrow, I'll post pictures of the second half of our Family Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...