Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

For Mother's Day this year, Chris asked what I wanted to do...and since the high was going to be around 94 degrees, I thought swimming would be a perfect choice.  To make it even better, our friends Sean, Kadance, and Declan joined us!   We went to Jon Stewart State Park:
 The water was freeeeeezzzzzzziing.  I mean like ice.  So we did more wading than swimming - but Cole was the bravest of all of us and went in all the way to his belly button!












He saw a boat - with a dog on it! SO EXCITING!


a perfect Mother's Day:




Unfortunately, my camera battery died (D'OH!), so I didn't get as many pics of Declan (or as Cole says, "DEC DEC!") as I wanted:


We topped off the day with some ice cream.  Yup, a perfect Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...