Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ten Phrases I Never Thought I'd Say:

1. Please don't lick the window.  Or the mirror. Or the bathtub.

2. No, Nala doesn't like to read books (said in response to Cole trying to make Nala "read" by shoving a book in her face and yelling "RHEE! RHEE!").

3. Please drink water from the water bottle instead of the dog's water dish.

4. You can sit on my lap AFTER I'm all done peeing, ok?

5. Jelly goes in your mouth, not in your ears.

6. Wow, you have some big balls! (he was holding some bouncy balls.  I didn't realize how it sounded until it came out...)

7. Please use clean floss, not the floss out of the garbage.

8. The banana will taste much better if you eat it AFTER you peel it.

9. Let's take the peanut butter toast out of the toybox and put it on a plate instead.

10.  If there's a piece of food in the garbage can, it means it's yucky and you shouldn't eat it.  Let's get a new piece of bread.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, oh, this made me laugh Mandy! I can't decide which of these is my favorite. Ah, the things I have to look forward to! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...