Last week was my birthday.
I turned 29 this year - for reals, for the first time, no fakeys.
Which got me to thinking - I've heard of other bloggers doing a 30 before 30 list, a sort of bucket list of things to get accomplished before they turn 30.
And you know me, I never met a list I didn't like.
So, here it is: my 30 things to do before I turn the big 3-0:
1. Try a new restaurant.
2. Play piano more often.
3. Spend a day wine tasting. A whole day, preferably with a chauffeur.
4. Go to an amusement park and ride the heck out of some roller coaster with my hubby...with JUST my hubby, no kids allowed! We've been wanting to do this for a few summers now, but I keep getting pregnant.
5. Take our kids to Wildlife Safari.
6. Paint our living room bookcases.
7. Spend a night gambling at a casino with the hubs. I can't wait to see him at the high-stakes (or maybe not so high stakes) poker table.
8. Less cellphone time, be more present when I'm with my family.
9. Run a 5K.
10. Go to Hawaii!
11. Take my camera off of "Auto" mode more often.
12. Get up on the wakeboard.
13. Add chair rail and paint our dining room.
14. Explore adoption options.
15. Go rafting down the Rogue River.
16. Host a game night with friends.
17. Go fishing and catch a fish.
18. Paint master bedroom.
19. Enroll Cole in preschool.
20. Add front landscaping at our house.
21. Reread "Game of Thrones" series.
22. Figure out how to download audio books and ebooks from our local library.
23. Go golfing with Chris. (He loves to golf).
24. Go to IKEA.
25. Find a day trip to somewhere new.
26. Take our kids camping.
27. See the Redwoods in California.
28. Get family photos taken again.
29. Ride on Chris' motorcycle.
30. MAYBE get a tattoo.
We'll see - maybe I'll get them all accomplished before next year!