Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 6 Pennsylvania Vacation

Our last day in PA was by far the busiest.  We began the day with a family breakfast.

Some of my cousins (Four out of the twelve):
 Cole was the star of the show!
 My cousin Brienne and Aunt Dee:



After a good nap from Cole, we were all ready to go:


 I was so nervous about how Cole would do during a long church service, but he was SO quiet and well-behaved!  I was a proud mama!
 My beautiful grandparents:
 The happy newlyweds!

 After the ceremony, we drove to the beautiful reception at the swanky Le Mont - it was incredible!  The floor to ceiling windows had the most gorgeous views of Pittsburgh:


 Cole felt very grown-up with his china dishes and place card!
 Cole and my cousin Brienne:
 My cousins Abby and Alex, and Abby's boyfriend Neal:
Cole is the only great-grandchild so far on my dad's side of the family - so a ton of my family was so eager to hold him and love on him! But my shy child wouldn't have any of it...but he FINALLY allowed my Aunt Terrie to hold him and show him the boats:








 Cole found he loved hanging out with his Great-Grandpap:
 My gorgeous cousin Sarah and her new husband Max:
 Father-daughter dance:
 The party got rockin'!


 We had an amazing time visiting with my incredible family - it's too bad we don't get to see each other more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...