Saturday, October 13, 2012

Splash Park - Last Time

A few weeks ago, my friend Crystal and her little girl Marcail (who was born only like three weeks before Cole) came over from Klamath for the afternoon for a playdate.  Not only was it amazing and SO much fun for both Cole and me (shy people like us greatly admire outgoing, confident, and friendly people like Crystal and Marcail), it was also hysterical watching our kiddos play together.  It's not every day I come in contact with a fellow mama who has so many parenting ideals in common with me!

Since it is STILL ridiculously hot here (hello? what happened to the little season called AUTUMN?), we thought we'd take the kids to the splash park, where Crystal captured some gorgeous shots of them running around:
 Um yes.  HOW cute are those matching swimsuits? Totally not on purpose, we both just have really awesome taste.
 Isn't she a little beauty?
 Holding hands = heart melting from the adorableness:


 Planning their next move:



I know.  You are melting into a puddle on the floor from all the adorableness.  Don't blame me, blame Crystal for all these amazing photos.  If you'd like to see more of her gorgeous photography, go to Facebook and 'Like" her Imaginography Studios page.

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 <3 You're so sweet, Mandy! Marcail and I had a TON of fun. I would love to do it again sometime (soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...