Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I'm PREETTTYY sure Cole is the only kid in the world who is spoiled enough to have TWO Halloween costumes.  You see, we had a Halloween party last weekend, and since I made his costume nice and warm and toasty for trick-or-treating, I thought he might be a bit warm for an indoor party.  Plus, I've been DYING to be Mary Poppins for years - so he needed a second costume to fit in with the family:



Chris as Bert the Chimney Sweep, me as Mary Poppins, and Cole as the MOST adorable little penguin ever.

Hope your Halloween was as happy as ours!

1 comment:

  1. For Mason's first Halloween, he had five different costumes, but that was entirely because I went absolutely crazy on eBay and won way more than I bargained for. He was also an adorable penguin that year :o)

    Cole makes a very cute penguin too! Glad you finally got to be Mary Poppins!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...