Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cole's New Trick

Cole has a new trick.

He thinks it is hilarious to poop on me when I am changing his diaper.

Yeah, you laugh... just wait till it happens to you. Two o'clock in the morning, while I am blurrily rubbing the sleep from my eyes and trying to change his diaper, when I am pooped on. I swear I heard him giggling at silly Mama frantically trying to get a diaper under his messy bum.

Remember these? I was totally prepared for pee showers and sprays with my PeePee TeePees... but what to do about the poop?

I guess I will just work on setting a new record for fastest diaper change ever...and record these stories to tell all of Cole's dates when he's older!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Write them all down because they are perfect blackmail materials when he gets older :) But at the same time, they are cherished (as weird as that sounds relating to poo!) memories for you. You'll have the fastest diaper changing hands in the west before too long :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...