Saturday, July 24, 2010

BIG personality!

So I always thought babies didn't really have any personality until they were like, 4 or 5. I mean, how can you have a personality when all you do is eat, poop, and cry?



But that was BC - Before Cole. This little man has more personality than I could have ever imagined. He has such definite likes and dislikes...and boy, does he let us know!
Our newest discovery is just how much Cole HATES getting his boogers sucked out by the ball syringe booger-sucker thingy. I think if he could talk he would be screaming some pretty severe swear words when I'm doing it - I have to close the windows so the neighbors don't think I'm murdering my son.

And also this:




Tell me that is not the saddest face you've ever seen!
The bottom lip! The tear-filled eyes! He just looks so SAD!


This face breaks my heart - and I swear Cole knows it. If he asked for the moon and stuck that lower lip out, I would move heaven and earth to get it for him.

I can't wait to see what other ways he shows his personality in the coming months!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a face! Mandy, you're screwed. He is going to use that face to get whatever he wants ;) I just want to kiss him! Sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...