Thursday, July 8, 2010

We're Baa-ack!

And we did it.

We all survived our cross-country flight, complete with missed planes and weather delays.

I think we are going to rock at this whole parenting gig - let's face it, if we can make a six hour drive to Portland, two LONG flights across the US, and a week in record-breaking heat in Pennsylvania - all with a newborn - then I think we can do anything!

Can I get a pat on the back?

I'll be back to blogging much more tomorrow...I think now I will sleep off some jet lag!

1 comment:

  1. Can I get a Whoop-whoop?!? Great work kids! Glad to hear it went smoothly, and I appologize on behalf of the East Coast for our rude weather welcome. (It was 105 up here in Jersey! Too bad I couldn't drive down to see you. I'm only two hours away from Philly) Can't wait to see photos from your trip. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...