Thursday, July 8, 2010

One Month


Happy Birthday to my little man!

He's one month old now. Four whole weeks.

I can't believe how big he's getting.

And so begins the struggle of a mother - some days I look at him and my heart feels like it's practically breaking for the wanting of him to stay tiny and sweet. I love him so much at this age... it's hard to imagine that I will be able to love him even more when he is older.

But then I think about how every day he shows me something new he has learned - a new cooing sound, falling asleep on his own, getting his pacifier back into his mouth - and I am overwhelmed by excitement for what's ahead as he grows and learns.

My darling boy, I can't wait to see what adventures you have in store for us as you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...