Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seeexxxx-y!

I think Sprint is trying to increase their customer base.

We went in there yesterday to address a problem with my cell - the customer service rep tried to fix it, but couldn't, so he gave me a customer service number - a direct line - and told me they would be able to fix the problem

I called the number this morning - an unassuming 1-800 number - and guess what I heard?

"You have reached the nation's fastest directory for the best in phone sex.  Please have your credit card ready."

PHONE SEX??!!!!

I'm pretty sure it was the wrong number. But it made for a great laugh when we went back into Sprint to get the correct number!

1 comment:

  1. Hi-larious! It kind of makes you wonder if they did it on purpose...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...