Thursday, July 29, 2010

A poopy kind of day

No, not poopy as in bad - we actually had a GREAT day.


There was just a lot of poop involved.


A LOT.


Now let me just say that usually my darling son poops like once a week.  Sometimes not even that often.  Our pediatrician says as long as he is eating well with plenty of wet diapers, it's fine - it's just because he's breast-fed.


I said USUALLY. 


Yesterday, Cole pooped 5 times.  FIVE TIMES, PEOPLE!!! 


And we weren't even at home - we were spending the day in Klamath Falls visiting friends and family.  With a limited number of wipes.  And a limited number of diapers.  And a limited number of CLOTHES!


All in all, Cole had two baths and five clothing changes today - along with one whole container of wipes! And amazingly, I only had to change my clothes once (again, good thing I was prepared!).


Some days, I feel like if I can handle these sort of days, I can handle anything. 


Good thing I'm not afraid of poop.

1 comment:

  1. I was so scared of poop while pregnant with Isaac-LOL! And then once he came into the world, it was like pfft, poop, no big deal!

    It sounds like you guys packed a wonderful diaper bag. The one of the secrets of a super-mom: pack a kickin' diaper bag :)

    Brovo Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...