Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blackberry Picking

It has always been a dream of mine to pick blackberries and make my own jam. 

I know, some people dream about solving global warming or the issues in Darfur...I dream about jam. 

Don't judge me, I like jam.  Plus, how awesome is it to be one of THOSE moms...the ones who are all, "Why yes, I do make my own jam.  I am a super-mom."

So when Chris' dad found some blackberry bushes in a park just a few minutes from our house, I proceeded to nag Chris until he took us out there to pick blackberries:



Cole loved running around in the grass - seriously, this kid hardly ever slows down!






"But wait!":

The fruits of our labor...ha ha, get it? FRUITS!  I crack myself up!

Cole enjoyed the blackberries too!

We didn't have quite enough for jam...but we did have enough for this a-mazing blackberry cobbler:
Come on over and have some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...