Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Part 2

Since we spent actual Christmas Day in SoCal with my folks, we reserved New Year's weekend for Chris' side of the family.  Grammy and Papa and our nephew JJ came over to celebrate and open EVEN MORE PRESENTS (we are so spoiled!):

 Cole was such an expert by now at unwrapping, he helped everyone unwrap!
 Including Grammy's new kindle:



 Papa got a new backpack for his four wheeling trips:
 More puzzles!
 I just love love love this picture:
 Opening my present...I see what it might possibly be...
 But I can't believe it!!!
 OMG OMG OMG it's a zoom lens for my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think my crazy face says it all here) (and then also the happy tears)
 I put this on my Christmas list under the category "I would love it but I'm sure I'd never get it" - thanks to my hubby, my parents, and my in-laws, it ended up under our tree!
 First official pic with the zoom lens - I can't believe how much I love this thing!



 And then Cole got his last gift - a tricycle from Grammy and Pap:


 "Oooo...it's so bright and shiny!"

 "Oh! A bell! A noisemaker! Yes!"
 ring ring


 Check out that bokeh! I love it!



 It's not every little boy that is so lucky to have TWO Christmas celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...