Saturday, October 9, 2010

78 Days till Christmas!

I love Christmas more than any other holiday.  I love everything about it.  Right after Halloween, I always start to get excited.  And since this year we have our new little addition to spoil, I figure I'm allowed to start getting excited a little earlier than usual.

Even though Cole will be a mere six months old this Christmas, I'm SOOOOO excited to buy him presents!  Um, but Mandy?, you say.  You know he's not even going to KNOW it's Christmas, right?  I know, I know, but I will, and I can't wait to make his first Christmas uber special.  So I've been planning on some things I'd love to look for:

I'm loving this wooden rainbow rattle:

 And Cole would just adore chewing on these fabric rings:
 I read that blocks are one of the best infant toys - I like the soft ones for right now, my wee one's muscle control is still developing:


 These soft rattles are a.dorable:

And since Cole is starting to teethe, these colorful wooden teethers are just what the doctor ordered:
Now if I only had this many ideas for Chris' presents, I'd be all set!

1 comment:

  1. I know! Isn't it easy to find stuff for our little dudes and near impossible for our hubbies? I struggle with gifts for Ty every year, but Isaac is cake and Finn will be too.

    Blocks, by the way, are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...