Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Baby,

Dear Cole,

As I was rushing frantically around this morning, desperately searching for an outfit to wear to work, my mind on the day's lesson plans and problem students...you started to wake up in your bassinet next to the bed.  The sound of your sweet coos as your eyes struggled to open this morning; your tiny fingers clutching at my chest as you turned your head toward my warmth, your sleepy eyes opening and finding mine...these moments will stay with me all through the day, when feeling frustration with a difficult student or inadequate at my job, or when the exhaustion tries to overtake me.

My darling son, you are with me every moment of every day.  I love you with all my heart.

Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...