Monday, May 10, 2010

Altamont Baby Shower

This would be Baby Shower #3. I know, I know...so greedy of me to have THREE baby showers! But it was so awesome to see all my Altamont family again.


So here are some pics... and yes, I am sadly aware that in my last three posts that had pictures of me I am wearing this exact same shirt. It is because my basketball belly has outgrown almost every single one of my maternity shirts and I refuse to buy anything else since hopefully the said basketball will be outgrowing his own clothes in the next three weeks.





Two and half weeks left! I just can't believe it!

1 comment:

  1. Mandy-Loo, you really are the most adorable pregnant lady ever! I am really getting excited to meet the little guy now. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...