Sunday, May 30, 2010

Top Ten Reasons I Can't Wait to Not Be Pregnant Anymore

Top Ten Reasons I Can't Wait to NOT Be Pregnant Anymore:

10. Let's face it, the belly makes every day things pretty awkward. I'm not really excited to be able to pick up socks off the floor, but it will be easier without the basketball.

9. I CAN'T WAIT to sleep on my tummy and my back again! WOOT!!

8. Rolling over in bed is more exhausting than running a marathon - yup, won't miss that!

7. Wearing REAL shoes, not 100% elastic ones that are the only ones that will fit over these ridiculously swollen feet of mine!

6. Not peeing every five minutes - what will I do with all my free time?

5. To be able tie my shoes, paint my toenails, shave my legs, put on pants with ease!

4. Unbearable heartburn, be gone!

3. Wearing real clothes again - you know, the ones that button and zipper. Remember those? Yeah, me neither.

2. Puking every. single. day. Yuck. I'm so ready to be done with that.

1. And of course, most importantly, to be able to meet this little guy I've been working so hard at growing the past 9 months!

1 comment:

  1. I read the list to my hubs, and when I told him that you were puking every day, he asked, "Is it a boy?" Funny how some of those tell-tale signs are true, even though everyone tells you not to put too much faith in them. hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...