Sunday, May 30, 2010

Top Ten Things I Will Miss About Pregnancy:

The Top Ten Things I Will Miss About Pregnancy:

10. The belly rubs from strangers (yes, I'm one of those weird people that LOVE it when people come up and touch my belly).

9. The comments in the grocery store from little kids like "Mama, is that lady fat or is she having a baby?"

8. The foot rubs, back rubs, neck rubs, tummy rubs, etc from my rockin' husband.

7. Watching our parents get more and more excited to become grandparents! We are so fortunate Baby Boy has such loving grandmas and grandpas to love (read: spoil him rotten!)!

6. Stretchy pants... 'nuff said.

5. The excuse to eat garlic-stuffed olives at 7am every morning in my first trimester... yum!

4. Shopping for this little guy! After years of planning what I'm going to buy for our baby, actually getting a free ticket to GO FORTH AND PURCHASE!! What fun!

3. The anticipation!! I love waiting for something good I know is going to happen!!

2. The amazing feeling of life inside of me - there is just no way to describe how awesome it feels to have Baby Boy moving!

1. Knowing that my husband and I created a life together... but wait, that one stays even after pregnancy is done! Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. You're too cute!! I've been checking up on your status every day now... I can't wait too see your little man! It's time!!! WAHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...