Sunday, May 23, 2010

Guess what?

In just a short time, I will be holding one of these of my very own:Except mine will be even cuter.

And maybe with dark hair.
A favorite topic of discussion between Chris and me lately is what Baby Boy will look like. Lots of hair? What shade of skin? Big nose or button nose? Rosebud lips? Dark hair or light hair? I find myself poring over baby pictures of random babies online, wondering if my sweet son will have this feature or that.
But one thing we absolutely agree on, as Chris stated last night: "Well, he looked awfully cute on the ultrasound!" And if our baby can look adorable in those grainy ultrasound pics, I know he'll look even more adorable in real life!

What do you think Baby Boy will look like?

1 comment:

  1. I think he'll look simply beautiful! I can't wait to see photos of your little guy!!! One thing I'm sure of is that he'll have a stunning smile because both you and Chris have such genuine heartfelt grins. So either way, he's golden! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...