Friday, May 21, 2010

My latest creation

No, the baby hasn't arrived yet... so I'm keeping as busy as I can finishing up various projects! This weekend I was checking out my VERY FAVORITE baby shop EVER - Restoration Hardware Baby and Child - when I found this:
LOVE it!! Soo perfect!!! But the price: $99. Ouch.
So, I figured I'd make my own. Here's my results:

What do you think? I used foam pool noodles for the cross bars and made my own little stuffed animals (they have bells in them) to dangle. And each of the circles on the play mat part have different textures or crinkly things in them.

Chloe wanted to help me take some pictures:

Guess we'll just have to see now if Baby Boy likes it!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You're so crafty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, I love your version soooo much better! The texture, the color and fabric choice, everything! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...