Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby Nursery

As previously promised, here's some pictures of the baby's nursery! Now, since we're only going to be living here for a couple more months, we're not setting up the crib or putting any pictures on the walls or anything, but you get the gist!

I am just in love with it! Every detail is perfect...the baskets with all the toys I've made for him, the burp clothes, the sweet stuffed animals.

I walk into this room and sit in the rocker and look around at everything we've assembled the past nine months. I think about all the loving friends and family that have given us gifts for our child. I lovingly place the items I've saving for years on the bookshelf - like this adorable Noah's Ark that I bought over two years ago, imagining the day I would show it to our child. And this: Chris' mom and dad gave us this last week - I just love imagining Chris holding Baby Boy just like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...