Friday, June 24, 2011

Binks

Cole is totally in love with his binks.  When he was a newborn, I had a really hard time deciding if I should give him a pacifier or not, but when I read this article about pacifiers helping prevent SIDS, I was sold.

And now, it's all I can do to take Cole's binks away. I'm trying to keep his binks in his crib just for use during naps and at night but it's SO HARD!  He sleeps best with one in his mouth and one or two to hold.  I'll find them hidden in secret little spots around the house where he squirreled them away for later.  When he finds them, he'll crawl around the house with one in his mouth and one in each hand, and he'll stop periodically to switch them from hand to mouth.




Let's just hope he grows out of this attachment by the time he goes away to college!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love how he switches them around. He's a clever one hiding them on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither of my boys took a pacifier. They'd suck on it for a day, then totally ignore it after that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...