Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sleep Strike

We had 6 weeks of awesome sleep.

Notice how I used the past tense?

In the past week, Cole has all of a sudden decided to go on a sleep strike.  Yesiree, no sleep for him.  No naps, no cuddles, no nothing - he has decided that sleep is for the birds! 

Instead, I'll find him bouncing up and down in his crib or walking as fast as he can back and forth in his crib.  Or he'll drop his bink and scream loudly for me to come in and give it back to him, only to repeat the performance the instant I shut the door.

Yes, it's fabulous.  LOTS of fun!

I'm pretty sure it's because he's so excited to excercise his new awesome walking skillz.  And I must admit, I'm excited to see those walking skillz.  But sleep skillz are awesome too, right little mister?

On another adorable note, when he DOES sleep, he always falls asleep with his foot propped up in between the bars of his crib:
Don't you just want to munch on those chubby little feet and toes? 

1 comment:

  1. We're going through the exact same thing. Madeline, usually an excellent sleeper, has become too fidgety to sleep. It's a good thing babies are cute otherwise cavemen would have left them in fields to be raised by wolves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...