Monday, June 20, 2011

summertime...and the livin' is easy

We just finished getting a sprinkler system and new sod installed in our backyard - I was so excited, Cole and I ran out right away to take some pictures on the beautiful grass:














Reason number 398,598,098,234 why I love this age - even a piece of dirt is fascinating and entertaining.  He played with this chunk of dirt for a good five minutes and probably would have played with it even longer, but then he tried to put it in his mouth.  Gross.  So I took it away - and from the tears that ensued, you'd have thought I broke Cole's little heart. 




He thinks it's the funniest thing EVER to yank off his hat.




I just love summertime!

1 comment:

  1. I've said it a zillion times, but he is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

    I was just thinking the other day that I am going to miss the days where beating two plastic hangers together for half an hour is no longer entertaining....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...