Monday, July 25, 2011

Boat Trip

Cole had his first boat trip last weekend with Grammy and Papa.

Trying on the uber-uncomfortable life vest for the first time (but of course, safety is most important!):

 He was just fascinated by everything - the water, the trees, and oh yeah! the boat!








 More priceless expressions - this little mister of mine has SUCH an expressive face:

 Cole is sleeping at the moment, but this photo makes me want to stop whatever I am doing and run to smother that adorable face with kisses!  I'm not biased at all, but he is THE CUTEST BABY EVER!
 Toward the end, it started getting a bit chilly and bumpy - Cole hadn't napped (I KNOW, I was so surprised too! He's such a good napper! [sarcasm]), so he started to fuss a bit.  Good thing Daddy was there to keep him smiling:

We can't wait to go again, hopefully on a warmer day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, he's so cute in that life jacket!! The picture of the two of you together is just fantastic! I'm glad he had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...