Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pinterest - the new time sucker

I have a new addiction.  And it comes at a REALLY bad time - I have so much to do around here, I really can't spare the time on a new addiction!


But when Morgan of the Ing Family blogged about Pinterest, I just HAD to go take a look. 


Two hours later, I was like OH MY GOSH it's like the creater of Pinterest has been spying on me and knows exactly what I want in a website.


My computer is full of folders with picture files, lists, and other random ideas with labels like "Make for Baby Girl Someday" (usually full of adorable dresses), "Quilting Ideas", "Kid Photography Inspiration", "Organization Ideas", etc.


Essentially, it's a way to find and catagorize cool and beautiful things you find on the internet. Once you sign up, you have a "board" where you can "pin" photos of anything and everything into different categories.  Some of my categories include "For the Home", "Organization", "Awesome Fashion", "Teaching Ideas", etc.

I love being able to share some of my more creative ideas and see what other cool things people have come up with.

I'm afraid packing may have to take a backseat a few evenings this week...Mandy has discovered the addiction of Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...