Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh, how I would love to know what goes on in Cole's little mind.

This is his new obsession:

Tigers.  I don't know why he loves tigers so much.  I read him an animal book a hundred times a day, with so many animal photos - but for some reason, he just adores the tiger page.  He'll reach his hand out to the tiger page, stroke the tiger gently with one finger, "DAH!" he says to the tiger.  He'll close the book, but open it a moment later to examine the tiger page again.

I think I see a trip to the zoo in our near future!

1 comment:

  1. Well, come on up here! We have a tiger and a bunch of other animals at the zoo up here. Elephants too! Maybe when things have settled a bit for you guys, you can come on up for a long weekend or something. We always love to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...