Tuesday, July 26, 2011

new tricks

Cole is learning SOOOO much lately.  I love watching each tiny new thing he learns to do.  Like today, for example: there are a couple of books of his that when we get to a certain page I make a specific sound, like a loud MOOOOO for a cow on a page, or a high pitched HOWL for dogs howling at the moon.  Today we were reading those books and when we got to those pages, he looked up at me expectantly - he totally knew what I was going to do!  It was amazing.


And later on, when I asked him if I could change his diaper, he took my hand and led me into his room, directly to his changing table, then held his arms up to me to be picked up.  And for the first time today, when I held out his socks, he lifted his foot for me to put them on.

Wow.  It's like he's becoming a little PERSON or something.  Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...