Wednesday, August 29, 2012

10 Things That Brought Me Joy

Ten things that brought me joy this past week:

1. Planning for a very exciting first birthday photo shoot for Cole's BFF Declan!  I went a couple of weeks without picking up my camera and have realized how much I miss it - so I'm super thrilled to be behind the lens again.

2.  Watching Cole play hard and love hard on his Gram:



3. Chocolate covered almonds from Costco that my hubby brought me.  Yum.

4. SO MANY loving emails, texts, messages, flowers, etc from friends and family expressing thoughts and prayers from our loss.  Truly, it eases the pain having it acknowledged in so many ways. 

5.  Finding the PERFECT dress for my cousin's wedding in a couple of weeks.  Love it when that happens!

6.  It's been two weeks since I've thrown up.  Having spent nearly three months throwing up constantly and feeling nautious even more frequently, this is momentous.

7.  Gram babysitting Cole so Chris and I could have a real, live date.  "The Dark Knight Rises" and dinner out was amazing!

8.  My boy...oh, he makes me so happy! 


9.  Getting ready for our big cross-country trip next week - nothing like planning a trip to keep one's mind busy!

10.  Knowing that even though it's going be farther in the future than we wanted, Chris is going to be just as awesome a daddy with our second child as he is with Cole.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...