Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby projects

Ok, I wasn't lying when I said I wouldn't post any more baby sewing projects... I didn't sew these ones!

I was so excited to use some of my birthday money to get these make-your-own-board-books from Blank Slate Board Books. I am a firm believer that you can never have too many books (as Chris can attest to...judging from the many, many boxes of books in our storage unit!), but I don't have many board books for Baby Boy to enjoy early on. These books come blank, with labels that you can design and print to stick on the books. I am especially excited about this black and white book, which was designed by one of my favorite bloggers Jill at Homemade by Jill.

Thanks, Jill, for making your design available for download! I can't wait for Baby Boy to explore this book...he's going to be a little reader from day one!

We made a trip to Target the other day to stock up on a few things its good to have on hand before the baby comes - diapers, wipes, infant tylenol, etc. So I've got everything on the changing table and realize that the wipes container is just so ugly! There must be something I can do about that!

Chris just laughed at me for spending time covering a wipes container with scrapbook paper, but doesn't it look much cuter now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...