Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Carseat

I think this, more than anything else so far, has really made the whole we're-having-a-baby-thing feel real.
My wonderful friend Christine, who is done having babies, gave me a ton of her old baby stuff, which included this barely-used carseat. I washed the cover, and after a painfully long time, managed to put it back on the carseat. Those suckers are complicated!! All I need to do now is install the bases in our cars and have them checked out by the fire department and we are ready to bring Baby Boy home.


I was sitting here last night, looking at the carseat, picturing our baby in the seat, picturing strapping in his tiny little body for the first time, picturing walking in the door of our house with this amazing new life. I just can't wait! Two short months until he's in our arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...