Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So totally worth it!

Some days I am really not a big fan of being pregnant. Like last night, when I sneezed and peed my pants a little. Oops! Or the whole throwing-up-every-single-freaking-day-for-my-entire-freaking-pregnancy thing... yeah, not so great.

Take yesterday, for example. I'm standing in the loooong line at Ross, trying to relieve the pressure on my poor swollen feet, when a teen girl looks at me and announces to her mom, "I don't think I want kids." Yeah... so, just looking at me is enough to make anyone NOT want to be pregnant!

And then last night, when I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep... and when I finally did, I had to get up to pee.

But then I feel Baby Boy kicking and rolling around in my tummy. And I fold his little onesies and outfits and picture his teeny little feet and toes. And I imagine holding him and nursing him and playing with him and watching Chris become the amazing daddy he will be with him. And I know it's all going to be worth it, a hundred times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...