Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Positive Compliment

So I call the WalMart helpline today to see about getting a replacement cord for our laptops - the one we bought two months ago is already broken. After being on hold a ridiculous amount of time, the automated voice begins to go through the options. "To register your product, press one. To speak to a representative, press two. (long pause). We at WalMart have added a new service to better serve our customers. To hear a positive compliment about yourself, please press 3."

A POSITIVE COMPLIMENT?!! What the heck????? Apparently they couldn't find anything positive to say about me - when I pressed 3 (after a long pause), they sent me right to a representative. Oh well...not 100% sure I could trust an automated compliment service anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...