Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring has sprung??

Has spring sprung? Ask me yesterday and I would have said yes. This lovely lady was blooming in my front yard, along with daffodils, lilacs, grape hyacinths and all other sorts of sweet flowers:
But then I tried (note the "tried") to drive to Klamath Falls today to work, and this is what met me. Snow. Lots and lots of snow. Picture driving this at 5:30 in the morning, in the dark, with blizzard conditions, up a twisty mountainous pass. Needless to say, I stuck it out for less than five minutes before turning around to head home. I thought it was almost April?!! What's with all this snow?!!!Can someone please send Mother Nature the message that March is supposed to go out like a lamb? Thanks a bunch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...