Monday, August 23, 2010

Dogs need a vacation too!

This is what Chloe looked like for the majority of our vacation in Southern California:
Yeah.  She was pooped 90% of the time because the other 10% she was PLAYING hard with her new best friend Ginger:
The dogs loved hanging out with each other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...