Friday, August 20, 2010

whoops!

So last night we went to Olive Garden because A) it was too hot to cook and B) I was too lazy to cook and C) because hello, who can say no to Olive Garden?

Cole was a wee bit fussy, so I had picked him up to cuddle until my food came.  When my meal arrived, I tried to put him down into his seat...but Cole's newest trick is to hang on for dear life to my shirt. 

My collar of my shirt.

WHILE I'm putting him down.

Take a wild guess what happened next.

Yup, I end up flashing half of my fellow Olive Garden diners.

Oh well.  What can you do?

1 comment:

  1. lol! You laugh, make a memory (no matter how embarrassing), and write it in Cole's baby book :) I love your attitude Mandy! You just roll with the punches and smile-good job Mama :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...