Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pennsylvania Post Part 4

Our next day in PA was spent having some extra time with Aunt Terrie, Uncle Jeff, Abby, Alex, and Grammy and Pap.  We met at the Cheesecake Factory (wait a second while I wipe up my drool...yum!) for lunch at the most fantastic mall on the East Coast - the King of Prussia Mall.  I'm not joking, this mall was HEAVEN!  Remember when I said how much I adore designer clothing?  Yeah, this mall had it all - H&M, j.crew, Restoration Hardware, 7 for all mankind, ann taylor... WOW!

But, to be honest, the best part was hanging out with our family.  As much as I love shopping, I love spending time with them way way more!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures of Cole with his Great-Grammy and Great-Grandpap.  I am so grateful that we were able to make it back there to spend time with them - we never see them often enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...