Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pennsylvania Post Part 1


I was waiting on getting pictures from my dad's camera before posting about our trip to Philadelphia last month.  You know, the one where we are crazy to take a four week old infant on a cross country red eye plane ride?  Yeah, that trip.

Anyway, we started our Pennsylvania time with my mom's side of the family - all of whom Chris hadn't even met yet, and we've been together for eight years!  Cole got to met his Great-Grandma Barbara and have some special time with her.
Here's four generations:
My bright-eyed little man!
I don't have any pictures of Cole with any of my uncles because they were all too scared to hold him!  But it was great to see everyone again and show off my little guy to our extended family.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what great pictures! Wish we could have gone with you guys, looks like you had fun! Nice to have those pics of the multi-generations. Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...